High Fidelity Montessori: Past, Present, Future
Midwest Regional Conference For All Montessori Educators, Administrators and Parents
Who is qualified to submit a proposal?
For topics related to Montessori curriculum:
Credential at level of target audience and minimum of 3 years of experience in Montessori classroom at level of target audience.
For workshops on theory and/or information related to specialized fields:
Appropriate degree/s and minimum of 5 years of experience in field of topic.
Topics Proposals open but may include:
- Personal Transformation (0-3,3-6, Elementary)
- Mindful Caregiving (0-3)
- Partnering with Parents (0-3,3-6, Elementary)
- Productive Communication (0-3,3-6, Elementary)
- School Culture (0-3,3-6, Elementary, Administration)
- Integrating Nature (0-3,3-6, Elementary)
- Peace Education (0-3,3-6, Elementary)
- Art and Creativity (0-3,3-6, Elementary)
- Curriculum Areas (0-3,3-6, Elementary, Administration)
- Historical Perspectives on Montessori Education
- Authentic Montessori School Administration
Deadline for Proposals: February 12, 2020 5:00PM CST
Hope Montessori Educational Institute would like to thank you for the time in proposing this presentation. We are looking forward to an exciting conference.
Accepted presenters will be able to attend the entire conference at no charge. Presentations will be on October 12th. There will be a $100 honorarium for each presentation and we will provide lunch at the hotel the day of your presentation. This is based on one person presenting. A maximum of two may present together. In that case, the honorarium will be split between the two presenters.
We will let you know if your proposal was accepted within three weeks of the deadline for proposals.
Workshops/Keynotes will be submitted for continuing education credit with AMS and the State of Missouri.
Questions about presentations? Call David at: 314-401-1952